This modern extension comprised of a single storey rear extension with an extremely high specification. The property is situated in a conservation area, listed on an estate with award winning design.
The Garden Room, as a project was to be known, included a zinc roof with structural glass rooflights allowing the full spectrum of light throughout the day to illuminate all aspects. A new kitchen and dining space was created in this vast area with a ‘picture frame’ internal window to showcase the extension from the front of the property.
Some of the features included in the property are:
- Large zinc feature roof with structural glass rooflights
- Fully integrated indoor/outdoor flooring
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Bespoke kitchen
- New landscaping
- Hi-specification ‘Grand Slider’ doors
- New heating system to entire property
- New electrics and audio visual integration.